“WGC is a success if 5 factors of success are met:
- Visibility: other countries easily find the Netherlands for knowledge on water governance.
- Persuasion: our water sector is persuasive in showing the added value of water governance in water management, both for the export and in its own country.
- Connection: The connections in the golden triangle of the water sector, so between the government, the companies and the knowledge institutes, are balanced.
- Collaboration: the parties that collaborate to strengthen the position of the water sector abroad do so effectively.
- Realistic financial perspective: the stakeholders of the triangle are willing to invest in the added value of water governance.”